Supply Lists for High School Classes
- Life Science/Biology- Mrs. Archuleta- Three ring binder with six dividers, loose leaf paper, Pen, Pencil, Personal pencil sharpener, colored pencils 24 count, two different color highlighters, meteric ruler, 3X3 sticky note pad
- Physical Science - Mr. Parrish - Blue/Black pen, Pencil, Loose leaf paper, Notebook
- Chemistry/Anatomy - Mrs. Parrish - Paper/Notebook, Pencil, Blue/Black pen, Scientific calculator
AP Chem - Notecards
- Building Trades- Mr. Roberts- Pencil, Notebook, Safety Glasses, Shop Attire (no loose bagging clothing,
no opened-toe shoes), Building Trades 2-4 need materials for personal projects
- Spanish - Mr. Huffaker - Notebook, Folder, Pencil
- English - Mrs. Crowther - Notebook or loose leaf paper, folder, pens, pencils, highlighters, & sticky notes.
- English- Mr. Longfellow- Notebook/Journal- If students have a laptop (this is NOT mandatory, only if they have one), please bring it to use in class.
- Junior English - Mr. Miller - 2 Notebooks (one for notes and one for assignments), One small Websters dictionary
- English- Ms. Siemering- Notebook or loose leaf paper, folder, pens, pencils, highlighters, & sticky notes.
- Transition - Mrs. Espinoza - Pencil, Notebook or binder with loose leaf college ruled paper, Reading book
- Integrated Math 3/PreCalculus -Ms. Muniz - Pencil, Notebook or loose leaf paper, enough for all year
- Integrated Math2/Calculus - Pencils, good eraser, Composition notebook for notes, Notebook/loose leave paper for assignments, Color Pencils, Red Pen
- History - Mr. Chase - Notebook and Pen/Pencil
- History - Mrs. Bechaver - Loose leaf paper and Blue/Black pen
- Teen Choices - Mrs. Bechaver - Composition note, Loose leaf paper, Pencil
- Art- Mrs. Riccatone- Students enrolled in art classes will need to pay an art fee every semester and she will buy the supplies needed. The art fee is $15.00 per semester.
- Band - Mr. Garrison- Pencils, All Band Students need a pair of Drum sticks, Supplies for instrument, Instruments may be checked out at school, there is a limited number of instruments available. Reeds for woodwind instruments will have to be provided by the player.
Raymond Fussel Exercises For Ensemble Drill (for scales and rhythm exercises).Cost ranges between $5-10Music in Technology will have a $10.00 tech fee.
Med Prep- Mrs. LeSueur Classes
Medical Assisting- Loose leaf paper blue or black pen, red pen dry erase markers, index cards
Intro to Health Science-loose leaf paper, pen or pencil colored pen, dry erase marker, index cards
Med term- loose leaf paper, pen or pencil colored pen for grading dry erase marker and 500 index cards to start could need more
EMR- loose leaf paper pen or pencil colored pen dry erase marker 500 index cards
- Ag Classes- Ms. Hoyt- Small personal whiteboard with at least 2 different color dry erase markers, Large 3-ring binder 5 inch or bigger preferably (no smaller than 4 inch), Safety glasses, Writing utensils, Loose leaf paper, and A great attitude ready to learn